Africa Travel Tips
- Please check with your physician for information regarding health protection
on your trip.
- Drink enough water to avoid dehydration.
- Please check for your passport on a regular basis. This is a vital document.
- There may be a good amount of walking on some tours and comfortable soft
shoes are a must.
- Be prepared to adjust in case of lost luggage. Have at least one day's change
of clothing in your carry-on.
- Keep all medicine in original container. Have your Physician's name and
emergency telephone number handy. Insurance information should also be in
- Bottled water only. However exclusive the restaurant, please request bottled
water. Further, do not pour your drinks or bottled water over ice, the ice
is made from local water.
- Towelettes or anti-bacterial hand wash are ABSOLUTE MUSTS!!
- Please inform us of special diets soon after your reservation is confirmed
- Remember as a tourist it is advisable to be accommodating. Report any concerns
to your local representative or tour guide.
- Please gauge the purchase of souvenirs. It will be tempting to buy a lot
in view of the great bargains. However, you may have to leave some of your
booty behind or pay extra to ship them home.
- Relax, enjoy, AFRICA has much to see and do: beautiful beaches, majestic
mountains, exotic animals, the most friendly people, the experience of a lifetime
Call 1.800.683.7731 or email us to speak with an Africa Travel Consultant.